LeEco is a new breed — a global internet company that merges your favorite content and smart devices through an experience that is seamless, affordable and one touch away.
Our open ecosystem spans smartphones, smart TVs, electric cars, content and services. We believe there's a better way to connect, and that the next generation of experiences shouldn't be anchored down by cords and cables.
Life is about the journey, and we're blazing a new way forward with you. Welcome to your ecosystem.
10 THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW
- Incredible experiences should be always on. Thanks to you, our innovation gets better over time.
- We're a household name in many parts of the world. We have the largest video content library in China, with 730 million monthly unique visitors and 50 million subscribers worldwide.
- We're a happy bunch, and we want the same for you. Le means “joyful” in Mandarin Chinese and LeEco is short for joyful ecosystem.
- Fast Company recognized us. LeEco is one of Fast Company's 2016 “Most Innovative Companies”.
- Somewhere in a parallel universe, Matt Damon saved us from monsters. Our film studio Le Vision Entertainment was a producer of “The Great Wall,” starring Matt Damon.
- Our devices are in demand. We've sold over 17M smartphones and 7M smart TVs worldwide as of September 2016. We've accumulated over 10 million high value TV users in the past three years (as of Dec 2016).
- We want to rock with you. First half of 2016, we live streamed 500+ concerts in China.
- Our self-driving car has reached stardom. Autobots roll out: Watch for our LeSEE model in the upcoming Transformers feature film.
- Our cloud coverage covers, well, most of the places where there are clouds in the sky. We've built our own video cloud platform that covers 60+ countries.
- We are guided by bold leadership. In 2014, Forbes China ranked Chairman YT Jia as the No. 1 CEO in China.